Friday 17 February 2012

About me...

I'm eighteen and I live in the UK - longing to live in New York - this is my biggest dream, ever. I'm not going to pretend and say that my life has been a bed of roses - who can say that nowadays? I've had some pretty rough times and have done a lot of things that I regret and even though these have had negative effects on who I am today, what has happened in my past has made me stronger, tougher and more determined to do better in the future. I have low points and high points and recently, these have both been more apparent. If asked what I would change about myself, I couldn't just give one answer because there are simply too many things that I would like to change about myself. I live with my mam and have two siblings, I don't feel apart of this family though - we're not similar, in fact, I see a lot of opposites. For now, this is all I care to share.

I've been through and done some pretty bad things in my fairly short life, if you feel like you would like to chat about anything - email me: mixedup_complicated@hotmail.co.uk

Deep breath... It'll all work out.

3 comments:

  1. living in the US especially in NY is also one of my biggest dreams. :) i think the usa is a country where dreams can come true. :)
    Keep smiling, dear :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog seems really cool and it's nice to know there is someone i can ask for help if something bad happens, i am always the person giving the advice but know-one ever listens to me when i need help, which is really frustrating, i am looking froward to your future posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love my dream to come true, that'd be amazing! :) Thanks.

    Aw thank you bloggerintheredcoat, that's lovely - it is frustrating and I'm sorry you feel like you don't get listened to. Always here.

    I'm going to check yours blogs out now :)

    Much love. <3

    ReplyDelete